Business Law and Advice
Our team has the knowledge and experience to work with you at all levels of your business.
We provide commercial advice and handle projects of all sizes and complexities. Our commercial law services cover all areas of business that affect large corporations and institutions as well as small to medium enterprises.
From start up issues to on-going management and compliance aspects, contracting and commercial transactions, sales and acquisitions through to commercial disputes and litigation – our focus is on achieving results for you.
White Cleland provides timely, professional and practical advice to businesses and business people in different industries and regardless of the size of the transaction. In particular, we may be able to provide you with advice in relation to:
- Company Formations and Restructuring
- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Franchising and Licensing
- Partnership Advice
- Succession Planning
- Commercial Leasing
- Contract Advice, Preparation and Negotiation
- International Commercial Transactions
- Tender Document Preparation, Advice and Negotiation
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Licensing and Technology Transfers
- Shareholder Agreements
We are proud of the legal and support teams we have built at White Cleland. Each team member is professional, approachable and responsive.
Rod is the Head of the Commercial Services team. He is an accredited business law specialist and registered Trade Marks attorney with many years of experience as a commercial lawyer.
TALK TO OUR TEAM TODAY
LOCATED IN MELBOURNE | FRANKSTON | ROSEBUD