Intellectual property rights include copyright, trade marks, trade secrets, patents and registered designs. They may be among the most important assets that your business owns or uses. Yet these rights are so frequently underestimated, under-protected and undervalued. Our experienced IP team provides a comprehensive range of services to help you capture, protect and commercialise your IP to ensure you are extracting maximum value. Our team members offer pragmatic and realistic solutions tailored to your situation.
- IP Identification, Protection and Infringement Advice
- Trade Mark Registration and Portfolio Management Services (Australia and overseas)
- IP Audits and Due Diligence
- Contract Advice, Preparation and Negotiation
- Licence Agreements and Technology Transfers
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- In-House Management Training Programs and Policy Development
We are proud of the legal and support teams we have built at White Cleland. Each team member is professional, approachable and responsive.
Jeremy is a lawyer in the Commercial Services team. Jeremy has many years of experience, working as a commercial lawyer both in private practice and as an in-house commercial legal counsel in Australia and the United Kingdom.
TALK TO OUR TEAM TODAY
LOCATED IN MELBOURNE | FRANKSTON | ROSEBUD