- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Conveyancing
- Self Managed Super Fund purchases
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Property development including high-rise
- Contracts and Section 32 Statements
- Local Government Property transactions
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Legal Practice
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
Getting advice before assisting a family member with a property purchase can avoid disputes and misunderstandings in the future
Jaqui joined White Cleland in 2004 and has more than 30 years experience in property law, from residential conveyancing to highly complex commercial transactions.
Jaqui’s extensive knowledge in property law and her professionalism have earned her a solid reputation in the legal industry.
Jaqui has a particular focus on achieving successful outcomes for her clients whether they be corporate, government or private.
Jaqui is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Vic).
TALK TO OUR TEAM TODAY
LOCATED IN MELBOURNE | FRANKSTON | ROSEBUD